HEALTH IS NOT EVERYTHING, BUT WITHOUT HEALTH, EVERYTHING IS NOTHING“Our mission is to improve the health of those we serve with a commitment to excellence in all that we do. Our goal is to offer quality care that exceeds patients’ expectations, and we provide this in an accessible, caring, convenient, and cost-effective manner.”MuellerMed
Christine Mueller Is a compassionate and caring person who has no other goal in mind – than the well-being of others. She is always stretching out a lending hand and is pursuing her life-long calling – of helping others – regardless of social standing. She is guided by integrity and ethics and the principle of respect towards others. She carries out her duty to provide the best care, while treating patients with dignity, and with respect for their beliefs. In accordance with these principles, Christine endeavors to provide high-quality medical care to all patients.
Western Medical Studies
- 1989 – 1992 Vocational Training as Doctor’s Assistant at staatliche Berufsschule Rosenheim, Bayerische Landesärztekammer Munich, Germany
- 1993 – 2010 Doctor’s Assistant at MuellerMed Clinic Hoepfingen, Germany
- 2009 – 2010 Worked at her own Naturopathy Clinic Hardheim, Germany
- 2011 – summer 2014 Doctor’s Assistant at Centre Medical Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland
- Sept. 2014 – present: Alternative Practitioner, Chief of Staff & Co-Founder at MuellerMed Medical Center Montreux, Switzerland
Traditional Chinese Medical Studies
- 2002 Traditional Chinese Medicine – Specialization in detox-therapy at Nanjing University of TCM in Nanjing, China
- 2006 Advanced Training in Traditional Chinese Medicine at Nanjing University of TCM in Nanjing, China
- 2008 Certificate of advanced training in Ear-Acupuncture (140 hours)
Studies in Biological Medicine
- 2005 Certificate in Psychosomatic Energetics
- 2006 – 2009 Training in Alternative Medicine at the Academy for Holistic Medicine Heidelberg, Germany
- Board-certified Alternative Practitioner since 2009
- 2008 Specialization in phyto-therapy, nutritional-therapy and orthomolecular medicine at the Academy for Holistic Medicine Heidelberg, Germany
- 2009 Certificate in Bioresonance Diagnostics & Therapy
- 12.06.2009 – 14.06.2009 Certificate in Homotoxicology, Special Pain Therapy & Allergy Therapy
- 2010 Certificate in Homeosiniatry & Complex Homeopathy
Feedback from our patients
THANK YOU FOR TAKING INTO ACCOUNT MANY MORE HEALTH FACTORS THAN THE AVERAGE PHYSICIAN.
"Thank you for the wonderful experience at your health center. Not only did I feel welcome and comfortable with your advice and health care suggestions – I also felt the wonderful positive energy by all your staff. What a fabulous and professional team you have.
You took into account many more health factors than the average physician might on the physical, mental and emotional levels. I will definitely be back. Thank you."